The latest coverage of the last 24Seven Challenge 2009 in TriathletesWorld.co.uk magazine - March 2010

(Top left is yours truly!!)


Tuesday 6 October 2009

starting to see a pattern

I am definitely seeing a pattern. Last year I had flu/heavy cold the week before the event and now this year (courtesy of infant school!!) vomitting bug. I can hear you all going "yuk". I wont add to that Im sure you can imagine the carnage in a house with four sufferers (3 under the age of 10!)
All I can say is a HUGE THANK YOU for mum. She deserves the medal of honour for her many acts of conspicuous bravery whilst in the line of fire!
I hope to be fine for the weekend (cant open a jar of jam at the moment but hey) Getting better though as Ive made it to my email and managed to blog................................off to bed now!

No comments: