The latest coverage of the last 24Seven Challenge 2009 in TriathletesWorld.co.uk magazine - March 2010

(Top left is yours truly!!)


Monday 12 October 2009

It was FAB!

Ive done it - Yeah
It was an awesome weekend. Highlights for me include the kyaking (ha ha Im still circling even now) and the fact that up until Sunday morning I was IN THE LEAD!!!
and then it went horribley wrong ;-)

Joking apart it was great fun, possibley even better than last year and, Im sure not as good as next year!

Thats right folks I will be doing it again next year. It official Im addicted.

I have to put in a request for NO KYAKING though on the grounds of mental health issues!

I will put photos up when I get the chance to get them off my phone. Lake district was beautiful, even in the rain (it only rained over night and Sunday morning), the deer were really cute and everyone was lovely as usual.

Big thankyou to the winning team though for being real gentlemen. Expect to see them next year and buy them a drink.
Oh yeah and the fireman for saving me from being left in a big hole!

And................
the winnner of the Months free membership for 2 is..............
ALEX GOODLOCK.
Well done!
and everyone else who sponsored me can have a day pass to
The Chase Hotel Gym in Cheltenham.
(got to take it before the end of Nov.)

Off to get some caffeine, paracetamol and a massage! ..................

No comments: