The latest coverage of the last 24Seven Challenge 2009 in TriathletesWorld.co.uk magazine - March 2010

(Top left is yours truly!!)


Wednesday 7 October 2009

Last post (Ta Da)

This will be my last post before the event and all I have to say is .......


HAVE YOU SEEN THE WEATHER REPORT FOR LAKE WINDERMERE!!!!!!!!


If that is not worth a few pounds on its own I dont know what is.


"heavy rain", "poor visibility" sounds like a great weekend
I can guarantee being a little muddy I think.


ANYWAY, moving on,


It should be a laugh and on the upside I do actually feel a lot better - still feeling sick and not eating a huge amount but got some strength back and may try a bike ride tomorrow



I have to go now and pack my scuba gear in the car...................I'll let you know how it goes when Ive dried out on Monday!!

No comments: